Email This
Please enter a Recipient Address and/or check the Send me a copy checkbox.
Your email has been sent.
Your Name: 

Copy me on this email ()

Recipient's Email: 
Separate multiple email addresses with commas (Limit is 10).
Subject: 
Optional Message: 

Research in the OR

Started By: joseph_capapas, Nurse, Surgery, General, 11:07PM May 05, 2013

What would be a good topic to research in the OR?
  • Email ThisEmail This
  • Report Abuse Report Abuse
  • Add to Watch List Add to Watch List
  • Average Rating:
    star placeholderstar placeholderstar placeholderstar placeholderstar placeholder Rate This star placeholderstar placeholderstar placeholderstar placeholderstar placeholder  (0 votes)

#1 of 4, Added By: motherof2, Nurse Practitioner, Family Medicine, 1:42PM May 06, 2013

Are you talking about doing a research study?

#2 of 4, Added By: abeg179, Nurse, Faculty/Teaching, 9:35AM May 12, 2013

Codes in the O.R...Now that the so-called captain of the ship edict is no longer being followed in the O.R..when do deem it appropriate to call a code/ Do we follow the anesthesiologists' lead, the surgeon's lead or do we supercede their authority?

#3 of 4, Added By: joseph_capapas, Nurse, Surgery, General, 7:29PM May 17, 2013

yes motherof2, Im talking about doing a research, so far Im interested in Operating Room Management Attitudes, and I have found a tool by a professor in texas, is it a good Idea to just utilize his tool and ask permission from him, or how can I make a new tool out of my own idea... Thanks :)

#4 of 4, Added By: beenashaju29, Nurse, Surgery, Cardiothoracic, 10:56AM May 28, 2013

good idea
thanks
Beena
Community Pulse
New Comments in My Watch List:

All material on this website is protected by copyright, Copyright © 1994-2014 by WebMD LLC. This website also contains material copyrighted by 3rd parties.